Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions. They require the correct answer to the
competition question and registration of a single Animed Direct order of £60 or more containing at
least one or more of the qualifying products being placed between 1st July and 30th September 2019.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of CVS Ltd and Animed
Direct, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to computer error in
- The prizes are as follows:- The winning prize is one x £1,000 voucher to spend on a dog-friendly
holiday of your choice through www.landmarktrust.org.uk. This is not transferable to another
individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the
prizes, including any necessary travel costs, documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject
entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative
prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence
and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Animed Direct relating to any post-winning
publicity for use on social media channels.
- The winner will be drawn at random on 1st October 2019 from all the correct entries received by
12.59pm 30th September 2019
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or
are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the
prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being
judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same
- Confirmation of the prize will be made via email to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility
requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion
and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- The Promoter is Animed Direct, Owen Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4ER.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the
promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry),
the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at
the time of entry) shall prevail.